Have a compelling story to tell? Share your experience with the customer service community.
If you want to share you experience in delivering exceptional customer service, how customer experience is changing your line of business, or if you’re looking to share interesting trends in how customer relationships and interactions are taking place, I want to hear from you.
Email flavio [at] winthecustomer.com
- Tell me briefly who you are.
- Tell me what you want to share about customer service, customer experience, or customer focus efforts.
Only the highest quality posts and those focused on helping the customer service community are published, but I generally respond to all requests on the same day they are sent. Once a proposal is accepted, I’ll send you an email with the expected date your post will go live.
Want to get better reader engagement?
I’ve adapted the following style guide to be similar to what is suggested by the team at Write to Done.
Be sure to stick to the following guidelines:
- Study the style for writing I prefer.
- Make sure the post is scannable, i.e, use subheadings, use bold font for key sentences, and use bulleted lists.
- Edit and proofread your post carefully.
- Add a killer title. You can download a great resource for writing headlines, called, “Why Headlines Fail” at Psychotactics.
- Don’t change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Do not include affiliate links.
- Watch out for weird code (check the HTML editor before you save the post for review).
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner.
Thanks again for wanting to share your thoughts and experiences. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.