Don’t settle for just customer satisfaction.
We’re on a mission to show organizations how to win customer loyalty and deliver exceptional customer experiences, one customer at a time.
By delivering winning customer service experiences each and every day, then helping others to do that same, we can change the way business is done today.
- A Happy Employee Equals Happy Customers
One of the most valuable assets a company owns is its employees, and ensuring their happiness can be one of the most challenging aspects facing any business.
- 3 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Call Center Experience
With the growing number of channels by which customers can now contact businesses, call centers must adapt their strategy and structure to leave room for coordination, collaboration, and enhance the customer experience.
- 6 Ways to Make Customers Fall In Love With You [INFOGRAPHIC]
When you fall in love you gladly go the extra mile for that special someone every time. Everything you do, are, and want to be is what will make that special person truly happy.
- Faceless Social Customer Service
Customers today crave that sense of connectedness with the people they do business. Too many corporations hide behind a faceless corporate image. And by doing that, they fail to connect with customers in a meaningful way.
- The ‘11-4’ Syndrome – What Every Service Company Should Banish
By taking into consideration all the variables such as employee skills, preferences, location, and assets needed, service businesses can increase their first time fix rates almost overnight.
- Believe in the Power of Customer Service
Customer service quality is a manifestation of your customer care and the degree of your customer focus. The degree to which you go to serve your customers shows the true essence of the existence of your organization.
- Love Customer Service for the Right Reasons
Working in customer service is about helping people take that next step and move forward making things better. Customer service is about supporting when frustration overtakes and just before despair causes customers to give up.
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Business by Emulating the Big Boys and Treating Your Customers Right
In most cases, great customer service starts with a clear philosophy and a commitment to creating something exceptional. Make sure you know what makes you unique, and have a guiding idea that governs all levels of your organization.
- Human Psychology in Customer Service
Customers are living, breathing, feeling individuals who need care, attention, and meaning when it comes to the experience we create for them in our customer service offerings.
- The Most Important Question Customer Service Isn’t Asking
Working together with a customer, means being concerned about how you’re helping the customer succeed in getting what they need. This should always take precedence over workflows and metrics.
- Learn from Apple, Don’t Rush Technology to Fix the Call Center
Apple knows who they are, understand the needs of their customers, and they have a clear vision for the customer experience they want their customers to have. They stick with their plan and execute it to perfection time and time again.
- Hire Your Way To A World-Class Customer Experience
Organizations that “get” customer experience and are known for their excellent customer service, realize that it’s more about the people you assemble to serve than the processes you have in place.
- How Important Is Customer Service in Customer Experience? [INFOGRAPHIC]
83% of online customers need customer service help in order to complete a purchase. Is your experience meeting customer needs?
- Moving Forward With E-commerce Trends of 2014
Mobile has been essential to engage with customers, but it takes more than a mobile contact channel for a complete customer experience and to make the sale. And customers expect there to be more.
- Why Customer Service is Hard to Perfect
Despite its importance, very few companies are actually able to perfect the art of providing truly excellent customer service.
- Customer Satisfaction With Retail Is At An All Time High
Customer satisfaction with brick and mortar retailers is at an all time high, up now three years in a row. Has retail finally figured out customer experience?
- When Customers Are Wrong, What Should Customer Service Do?
The customer is not always right, but proving the customer wrong doesn’t win the customer and will most likely cause you to lose future business.
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Picking an Outbound Call Center Service
Many businesses use outbound call center services in order to keep up with customer needs while still delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
- How to Host a Customer Service Intervention
If you know a business that is losing time, money, and customers to mismanagement of customer service, maybe it’s time to host an intervention.
- Comcast/Time Warner Merger – Ready For More Bad Customer Service?
When two of the worse customer service providers merge, can the result ever be better customer service?
- 9 Facts That Will Change What You Think of Customer Service [Infographic]
Customers wait 1 minute on hold before getting the run around from customer service, it’s not wonder they are always willing to switch to a competitor.
- What is Customer Experience? [Infographic]
Simply put, customer experience is how your customers perceive their interaction with your organization.
- Great Customer Service Starts in the Staff Room
Internal customer service, or servicing those who service your customers is vital to any business progressing, properly functioning, and continuing to establish a patter of exceptional customer experiences. As companies focus intently on improving the level of customer service they offer to clients, the quality of internal interactions within the business can become overlooked. This is known ...
- 10 Keys to More Meaningful Customer Service Teamwork
Having to work in a team, and developing better customer service teamwork is one of the fundamental keys to a consistent customer experience.
- Accessibility Can Be a Key to Customer Satisfaction in 2014
Can your customer reach you when they have questions or concern to ensure customer satisfaction in their greatest time of need? When one thinks of providing a great customer experience, it’s easy to visualize some of the more common aspects of customer service – employees with customer friendly attitudes, giving the customer their money’s worth and ...